Joint OSAC/Security: Security Threats in a Connected Region
Name: Joint OSAC/Security: Security Threats in a Connected Region
Date: October 18, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM ICT
"Security Threats in a Connected Region.”
ASIS Thailand Chapter, TAPA and OSAC are excited to partner in organizing "Security Event 2018 - Security Threats in a Connected Region," bringing together security professionals from around the region.
- An exciting line-up of speakers and trending industry topics.
- Discussions and debate on the latest security threats in the region.
- A panel of local and international law enforcement officials.
- An opportunity to network with peers and like-minded people.
- Attendees will receive six CPE credits for attending this event.
Pol. Gen. Tamasak Wicharsya PhD - Advisor (Security 1), Royal Thai Police
Peter Stenlund - General Manager, ASSA ABLOY Logistic Security
Christopher Mosby - Snr. Security Consultant, CIO, Movaci
Will Vacher - Founder, Information Assurance Platform