Amata Corporation PCL
Industrial EstatesProperty Leasing & Sales - Industrial
Amata is a developer of industrial estates. Amata has been established in 1989 and listed on the stock exchange of Thailand in 1997.
-Freehold or leasehold industrial land, free zone for exporters and data center park dedicated area with critical infrastructure, commercial opportunities
-Amata's standard rental factories and Build-to-Suit factories at our two properties in Chonburi and Rayong province, and in Bien Hoa, Vietnam
-Quality infrastructure and reliable utilities including large water reservoirs and wastewater reclamation system, options for power generated from renewable energy source, sustainable management framework
-Superb one stop services for licenses so that investors can start their business smoothly and successfully
An overview of our sites in Thailand, Vietnam and Laos:
1.Amata City Chonburi, Eastern Economic Corridor, Thailand: 27,067 rai (10,953 acres, 4,330 hectares), 790 factories and commercial and lease tenants, located just 57kms from Bangkok, 55kms from Suvarnabhumi Int. Airport
2. Amata City Rayong, Eastern Economic Corridor, Thailand: 16,895 rai (6,837 acres, 2,703 hectares), 445 factories and commercial and lease tenants, located at 331 highway 23kms from Laem Chabang seaport, 29kms from Pattaya and 29kms from Sriracha
3. Amata City Bien Hoa, Dong Nai province, South Vietnam: Developed area of 513 hectares (1,750 acres), 190 factories and commercial tenants, located next to Bien Hoa City and just 30kms from Ho Chi Minh City and 35 kms from Tan Son Nhat Int. Airport
4. Amata City Long Thanh, Amata Township Long Thanh, Dong Nai province, South Vietnam: High-tech industrial park (410 hectares, 1,013 acres), service cities (106 hectares, 262 acres) and township mixed-use developments (753 hectares, 1,861 acres), superbly located, with direct access to the new highway that connects Ho Chi Minh City and the new Int. Airport Long Thanh, which is just 10kms away.
5. Amata City Ha Long, Quang Ninh province, North Vietnam: Phase one of 714 hectares (1,764 acres), strategically located in between two major cities Ha Long and Hai Phong, 20kms and 25kms respectively at Quang Ninh province. Amata City Ha Long is in Economic Zone, which qualifies for highest tax incentives in the country.
6. Amata Smart and Eco City Natuey, Laos: Phase one of 420 hectares (1,038 acres), groundbreaking 2022, the new industrial city will be developed to become an exemplary model of a modern industrial park with smart and eco features, is targeted to attract investors from around the world and aims to support Laos in economic development and sustainability. The project is located adjacent to the main railway station in Natuey along the China-Laos railway, and in vicinity of the Chinese, Myanmar and Thailand border, linking Laos with the region.