Star Petroleum Refining Public Company Limited



About Us

Star Petroleum Refining Public Company Limited (SPRC) was established in 1992 as a joint venture refinery between Chevron South Asia Holdings Pte., Ltd (Chevron) and PTT Public Company Limited. SPRC has been a listed company on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since 2015. Currently Chevron is our major shareholder with 61% share in SPRC, and the remaining 39% of shares are publicly traded.

SPRC is an integrated energy company that has a leading position as an refiner, distributor and marketer of petroleum product in Thailand and the Asia Pacific region. SPRC owns and operates a complex refinery with a capacity of 175,000 barrels per day of crude oil. SPRC strategically located in Map Ta Phut, Thailand’s premier petrochemicals hub.

03 January 2024, SPRC completed a transaction with Chevron Asia Pacific Holdings Limited (CAPHL) to acquire the Caltex-branded fuels marketing business in Thailand, doing business as Star Fuels Marketing Limited (SFL). SFL is a wholly owned subsidiary of SPRC and the exclusive licensee of Caltex fuels in Thailand. Through SFL, SPRC has acquired the fuels business operations of Chevron (Thailand) Limited (CTL) which was established in 1948, and SFL now serves retail customers under the Caltex brand through a network of approximately 450 service stations throughout Thailand. Its commercial and industrial unit supplies over 200 wholesalers in commercial, industrial, automobile, and marine sectors. SFL distributes a wide range of fuels, including premium and regular diesel, gasohol, unleaded gasoline, commercial and industrial fuels, and aviation fuel.


Gallery Image 2023%20AMCHAM%20Award.jpg
Gallery Image Caltex%20Smart%20Station_003.jpg
Gallery Image IMG_9776.JPG
Gallery Image IMG_20230211_100201.jpg
Gallery Image IMG_20230530_085534_1.jpg
Gallery Image IMG_20230607_100150.jpg
Gallery Image LINE_ALBUM_sprc_230916_37_0.jpg
Gallery Image LINE_ALBUM_andX3617.andX3633.andX3592.andX3593.andX3634.andX3627.andX3634.andX3588.andX3641.andX3656.%202024_240115_99.jpg
Gallery Image SPRC%20111223_0142.jpg
Gallery Image SPRC_1%20(125).jpg
Gallery Image T_018_6T1_5103.jpg
Gallery Image andX3617.andX3629.andX3610.andX3586.andX3629.andX3591.andX3623.andX3633.andX3609.andX3626.andX3636.andX3656.andX3591.andX3649.andX3623.andX3604.andX3621.andX3657.andX3629.andX3617..jpg
Gallery Image ff33e7e9-fc52-4a1b-a2bf-4f6c4eb72fe5.jpg

Rep/Contact Info

Card image cap
James Martin Barillas
Vice President, Corporate Affairs
Card image cap
Pongkorn Chochuwong
Executive Vice President, Operational Excellence
Card image cap
Robert Joseph Dobrik
Director and Chief Executive Officer
Card image cap
Chaowasri Luengratanakorn
Vice President, Strategy, Policy and Development
Card image cap
Pornthip Viraphand
Manager Corporate Affairs